There are a variety of ways you can get involved and provide valuable volunteer services to Roanoke Park Counseling.
Serve on the Board of Directors
The Board of Directors provides administrative and fiscal oversight for the agency. Board members seek to strengthen and guide the agency toward the goal of providing services to all who seek help from Roanoke Park Counseling.
We are currently seeking board members who share our desire to make a positive difference in the quality of life for adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse by providing affordable therapy services of the highest quality. View more information about board member positions HERE.
Help with EVENTS and educational forums
Contact us to learn about our upcoming events and how you can help get involved.
Provide pro-bono professional services
This helps us stretch our funds to provide services for those in need. RPC welcomes and appreciates donated pro-bono professional services, including:
- Video Production Graphic Design (brochures and mailings)
- IT services/ Tech Support
- Google Analytics Specialists
- Marketing services (SEO, social media, blogging, etc.)
- Public/media relations (i.e. helping to increase Shepherd's presence in the news/media)
- Printing services (e.g. newsletters, annual reports, letterhead, business cards, etc.)
If you are interested in volunteering or providing pro-bono services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206.323.7131 and ask for Janice Palm. For additional information about volunteering at Roanoke Park Counseling, see our volunteer policy.