"Roanoke Park Counseling has given me freedom to:
- Learn that I have been a survivor and not a victim.
- Communicate with other women who have had similar experiences in order to no longer feel lonely or alone.
- Help extinguish my fears so that now I can sleep through the night instead of being awakened by nightmares.
- Get the support I need to pull myself out of that deep, dank, dark hole of depression.
- Feel my feelings because as children we learned not to feel.
- Know that I am not different because I was abused.
- Not have to try to be someone else because I didn't like myself, and because I felt that I didn't have my own identity.
- Accept that what happened was horrible, tragic and sad but was in no way my fault.
- Truly believe that I can love myself and be loved by others just the way I am.
- Finally feel empowered because of the knowledge that I have gained.
Thank you so much."
- Roanoke Park Counseling Client
We'd love to stay in touch through our newsletters! Sign up to receive the latest news, upcoming event information, insights and inspiration. Be assured we do not sell or share your information.